PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
We are committed to protecting your right to personal privacy. This notice is to explain the type of information we collect on this web site and how we use this information. This Policy also explains the choices that you can make about the way your information is collected and used. By using this web site you are deemed as agreeing to use of these details as described in this Policy.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT - PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We request identifying information from you for specific purposes. Typically, identifying information is collected:
• For registration to certain areas of the Site.
• To allow us to respond to your enquiries for further information.
• To distribute requested materials.
The type of personal information collected on the Site could include your name, address, email address, telephone number, user name and password.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT - NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
3. THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION
4. UNSUBSCRIBE / DELETE
You have the right to access personal data which you have submitted through the Site. We give you the following options for managing or removing your information from our database:
• Manage Your Profile: Within the “my account” section you have the option to manage your personal profile. The management system allows you to update or delete your information from our database. We also allow you to subscribe or unsubscribe to any of the email updates you’ve requested from the site.
• Contact Us Directly: Via the details on our Contact page. Be sure to include your name and clear instructions on what you would like us to do.
5. OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES WITH THIRD PARTIES
It is our policy to only disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances:
• As required by law.
• When explicitly requested by a visitor.
• When required to deliver products or services requested by a visitor.
We share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. Subject to the above three circumstances, we do not provide any identifiable personal information to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. For example, we may tell a business partner the number of men and the number of women that entered a competition, but we do not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals. Access by our employees and agents to your personally identifiable information are only on a need to know basis on the understanding that this is confidential business information. Our intention is never to use or share personally identifiable information provided to us in ways that are different than the ways described above without also providing you with an opportunity to “unsubscribe” or prohibit such unrelated uses.
6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
7. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR DATA SECURITY
We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk.
8. CHANGES IN OUR POLICY
10. HOW TO CONTACT US
Should you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy & Cookies Policy or the collection of information, please contact us via our Contact page here.